- KEDF is a non-profit organization working towards improvement of wellbeing of children and youth of the Republic of Karelia.
- KEDF accumulates experts and resources for implementing socially oriented charity projects in the field of education and culture.
- KEDF has a license for rendering educational services
What we do:
- Evaluation of educational projects;
- Organization of study courses;
- Fundraising and consultations on funding opportunities;
- Development and implementation of projects in the field of education and culture;
- Expert support.
Where we work:
- KEDF works with partners from Russia and Nordic countries.
- Main project territory – the Republic of Karelia.
- Project activities frequently organized in Northern Karelia, Finland.
- KEDF cooperates with national and international public bodies, educational and cultural institutions, NGOs.